Over 40,000 trade visitors in 2018, BrauBeviale was the most important international capital goods exhibition for the whole beverage production process chain: raw materials, technologies, logistics and marketing. Small and medium enterprises and global players from Europe and the rest of the world used the creative atmosphere at BrauBeviale to develop solutions.
It has long been one of the leading European exhibitions for the production and marketing of beer and non-alcoholic drinks.
The exhibitions covers the fields of process chain of beverage production, production and marketing of drinks and beverage technology. On three exhibition days, exhibitors and visitors will be able to discuss the latest developments within the beverage production.
The product range
- Raw Materials and Drinks as Raw Materials
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages
- Packaging Materials and Supplies, Packaging Ancillaries, Closure Systems
- Automation and IT
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials, Beer Refinement
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Protection
- Marketing and Catering Equipment
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media